LOCATION - Andover
TERM - Permanent
SALARY - £30,000 - £34,000
My client - an industry leading manufacturer are on the lookout for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their operation on a Monday - Friday days based position in Andover.
The ideal candidate would have experience in Maintaining High Speed production facilities, with a good split knowledge base between Mechanical and Electrical functions.
Those coming from a high voluming manufacturing background will be of particular interest.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Will Ideally Have The Following Attributes:
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 or above in Mechanical, Electrical or Controls Engineering
- Ideally experience working within high volume production industries.
- Pneumatics experience.
- Knowledge of fault finding and PLC and CNC Machinery software.
- Experience of wiring and rewiring of Electrical Systems.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment, repsonding to breakdowns and working on PPM.
The Maintenance Engineer's Duties Will Involve:
- Delivering Technical Support and upgrades to equipment on site.
- Responding to break downs and faults in an quick and effective manner.
- Fault finding PLCs.
- Wiring and Rewiring of Electrical Systems.
- Implementing a robust Maintenance plan in order to minimise downtime within production lines for PPM.
If you are interested in this Maintenance Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.