I’m currently working with a well-established company, who are looking for an experienced Network Engineer. As a Network Engineer, You will be engaging in all aspects of the layout, application, and ongoing stewardship of the company’s hosting environments. A Network Engineer will be working closely with your team and take a hands-on approach within their TechOps, DevOps, and InfoSec practices. Also, a successful Network Engineer will be extremely organized as you will be managing multiple tasks and projects and someone who can grow within a dynamic environment.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Technical expertise and hands-on with Windows Server administration, Linux, Active Directory, DNS, Cisco/Juniper/Palo Alto Networks WAN/LAN Technologies
- Knowledge of Routing, Switching, IP Networking, DNS, LAN/WAN, QoS setup, VLANs, BGP, OSPF, and Layer 2/3 protocols.
- Solid experience with Virtual Private Networking, and Wireless Access Points.
- Bash/PowerShell/Perl/Python or other scripting.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Windows/Linux/Cloud environments.
- 4+ years of experience with enterprise-level system/network design and support.
- Annual bonus
- Remote working
- Annual pay review
- Unlimited Holidays + More
I pride myself in offering the best services not only to my clients but the candidates I represent and here to offer guidance for both parties throughout the process and feel like my reviews demonstrate this: https://www.sourcr.com/recruiter/marya-shamsuttabriz