Node Developer – Manchester
£28,000 – £45,000
Several positions available.
An opportunity to work as part of a team who have various products in various languages. This particular position has come about due to one greenfield project being built in Node but also a legacy system being rewritten in Node, so you will have the option to choose an area or work between both teams. The plans are to grow the team significantly and have passionate developers join on the journey! The work is micro-service based and should you want to broaden your skill set in new areas with other technologies, this is a great business who will allow you to venture into new things!
The business is currently working remotely but will be moving back to working on-site post Covid-19 so the successful candidate will need to be able to attend some days on site in Manchester.
Skills of the successful Node Developer
- Minimum 1+ years commercial experience with Node
- Those with 3+ years of experience with Node can be considered for a more senior position
- Comfortable working with back end APIs
- ES6 knowledge
- Beneficial to have cloud experience with AWS or Azure but not essential
- Ability to contribute to ideas and make suggestions
- Willingness to learn and adapt
Benefits of the successful Node Developer
- Greenfield work
- Ability to work in new areas & learn
- Great team who are very inclusive
- Fantastic progression as the business grows
- Investment in you to learn new things & receive training/ training budgets
- Flexible holiday with the option to buy & sell holidays
- Choose your own kit
The work set up is currently remote due to Covid-19. This will be reviewed in the future with some on-site work.
*Unfortunately, sponsorship is not available for this position.