Job: Panel Wireman
Salary: Competitive Salary
Panel Wireman role:
- You will be responsible for wiring control panels and a variety of equipment designed for use in automotive test equipment. The role is mainly factory-based electrical assembly, but there will be times work will be required at various client premises.
Panel Wireman Key Responsibilities:
- Skilled in reading Bill of Materials, schematic drawings to assembly wiring, switches, cables, and other mechanical or electrical pieces, and able to use soldering iron and hand tools
- Ensuring all projects are delivered to the highest possible standards and in a timely fashion
- Maintaining good audit paperwork
- Interpreting technical drawings and providing feedback on errors/suggesting changes to originator
- Provide workshop / site work support as required
Panel Wireman Key Skills:
- Be able to interpret electrical drawings
- Have sound experience of panel building and machine wiring
- Have a good eye for detail
- Understanding of the following standards BS7671, BS EN 60204-1:2018, and EN13849
- Good knowledge and understanding in health and safety requirements, Company procedures and policies to maintain safety standards including a basic knowledge of ISO9001.
- Proven ability to manage personal workload and demonstrate good personal organisational skills.
If you could be interested in the role as a Panel Wireman, please apply with your latest CV, Salary expectation and availability as soon as possible. Call Kieren at Premier Engineering on 0121 796 1888 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Not for you?...
We offer up to £500 referral reward if you can recommend a friend who we successfully place in this role.
I look forward to hearing from you.
For more information about this role please apply, or email Kieren Finglas on email@example.com who will be able to provide more details on the opportunity.
Many thanks, Premier Group