PC Hardware Development & Test Engineer – Brighton - £30,000 - £40,000 pa
An up and coming Technology company are looking to bring on a Computer Hardware Development & Test Engineer to help develop, test and validate new hardware configurations.
· Computer Hardware & Assembly
· PC Hardware & Fault finding
· Various operating systems (Linux, Windows, MacOS)
· Structured Testing procedures
· Software development techniques & standards
· Production Technician experience
· Ability to create custom test scripts to automate PC hardware testing
If you are interested in the position and think you have the skills required as an PC Hardware Development & Test Engineer, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at email@example.com or call 01189 028 800