Location: London based (flexibility on remote working)
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £75,000
Premier Group are excited to be working on behalf of a globally led design agency based in Central London who are looking for a Principal Service Designer to join their ranks, on a permanent basis.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an individual looking to play an integral part of their creative team, helping to deliver jaw dropping human-centered services. You must have a genuine interest and passion for understanding the user, playing a key part in the full end to end process across all digital and non-digital channels.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 7 years’ industry specific experience
- A deep understanding and experience of making design processes work effectively
- Experience of working in an agile environment; both with teams and stakeholders
- Strong communicational and leadership skills
- The ability to explain and communicate complex ideas in a simple way
- An entrepreneurial and ambitious spirt
- Be able to work from a customer perspective.
- Organisational change; overseeing and enabling the change required to deliver a new or improved service.
- Support the wider sales team by identifying business opportunities, leading pitches, and generating ideas and suggestions for prospective work.
- Have extensive experience of making design processes to work efficiently, influencing working practices and culture to promote this.
- Have significant experience of planning, conducting and communicating user research as part of a human-centres design process.
- Integrate efforts across teams into coherent customer journeys — connecting all actors responsible for delivering the service.
- A good understanding of UX and research in order to add value to the company.
- Reviewing and solving complex problems and projects
- An insistence on following human-centred design standards.
- Superb diplomacy and communication abilities.
- Meticulous attention to detail
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit for this, we want to hear from you! Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.
Please contact Matt Cafer on 0207 247 5747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org