LOCATION – Andover / Hampshire
SALARY – £30,000 - £40,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Manufacturing / Production Engineer on a permanent basis on the Hampshire / Andover area. Your main duties will include assisting to improve and implement new manufacturing processes.
The Manufacturing / Production Engineer will ideally have the following attributes
- Qualified in a relevant Engineering / Manufacturing Degree with time served as an Engineer.
- Good knowledge FMEA, BOM’s, and other various production related documentation .
- Can communicate with other members of staff and management.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience of process mapping / re-layout of production lines
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as team
- A Previous experience working with Electromechanical manufacturing is beneficial
- Assisting the other members of the engineering team and reporting to the Operations Director
- Implementing lean manufacturing processes.
- Organising production lines for most efficient manufacturing process.
- Helping to advise on factory layout.
- Implementing new tooling and Jigs