Term – Permanent
Location – Hampshire
The aim of the role will be to support the manufacturing process through development and maintenance of electronics builds. This role is for a leading company designing and manufacturing monitoring and data systems.
- Develop and maintain build documentation, test specifications and also the improvement of processes and procedures throughout the company
- The design and development of tooling, jigs and fixture to support the production process
- Provide technical support to in-house production and subcontractors
- Working with PCB’s on test, soldering and fault find
- Preferably have an engineering qualification or relevant experience (Electronics)
- Previous experience in a production environment
- Friendly and professional attitude
- Computer literate, with the ability to use all aspects of MS Office
- The ability to adapt to change and meet deadlines, whilst remaining calm under pressure
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Willing to undertake any training relevant to the role
If you are interested in furthering your career as a Production Engineer, please apply now.
Alternatively, please get in touch below with an up to date CV and salary expectation.
Contact Number - 01189028800
Email - email@example.com
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/zachary-aldridge-99846517a/.