My client operates within the renewable energy sector and are currently experiencing huge growth within the market and are looking to expand the team. They are looking for someone who thrives at customer service and enjoys bringing together the technical designs and organising the teams to deliver our solar solutions. As a Project Manager you are responsible for organising solar PV, battery storage, car charger installations from start to finish, ensuring that projects are completed on time and to budget, customers are given an excellent service.
What will your day look like?
- Effectively and accurately managing installations from acceptance through to completion, on time, within budget and to specification whilst maintaining high standards and customer satisfaction
- Overseeing installation change control and quality management
- Acting as the lead contact with customers from the start to the finish of their project, keeping the customer informed of progress at all stages of the project
- Ensuring that all installations/ jobs adhere to all relevant legislation, industry standards, certification and Health & Safety requirements
- The right candidate will have excellent organisational skills, be willing to work in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to learn quickly and adapt to a varied job role.
- Attention to detail is vitally important.
- The ideal candidate will be able to follow directions but will also be able to innovate and come up with their own ideas. We will provide you with plenty of support and direction, but we are looking for someone with drive and initiative who is able to complete their work and ensure installations are completed to a high standard.
- You need to have a keen interest in the renewable energy industry and a willingness to learn.
- Be able to work in a busy environment and to deadlines.
- Be able to multi-task and prioritise effectively.
- Be highly motivated and able to use your initiative.
If you are interested please send through your CV.