Salary: Neg DOE + Benefits
Premier Group are currently engaged with a large established client in the Leicester area, who require a Project Manager to ensure the smooth implementation of projects across the site.
The ideal Project Manager must have a wealth of experience using recognised techniques and methodologies for project management gained from a manufacturing background to ensure a thorough understanding of Quality and Compliance.
You will also have experience of managing contracts or service agreements, be an effective negotiator and be flexible working as a member of a small team with a large remit.
Project Manager – Experience
- You must have substantial experience in leading projects and managing new business implementations and transformation projects, including the management of multiple concurrent projects.
- Practical knowledge and experience in using structured and varied Project Management methodologies such as Agile and Prince2.
- Experience working with delivery teams (utilising Agile practices, e.g., Kanban and Scrum) and stakeholders to produce release plans and delivery schedules.
- Experience using documentation and workflow tools, e.g., JIRA.
- Knowledge and experience in Agile and Lean practices.
Project Manager – Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with diverse personality types covering different functions.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Good analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Highly driven, self-motivated and confident to succeed under pressure.
- Excellent reporting and communication skills to both technical and business teams.
- Confident and competent decision maker.
- Effective negotiator.
If you are an experienced Project Manager looking for a new and exciting role then please get in touch with Sam Hayward at Premier Group (Birmingham Office)