£45,000 - £50,000
The ideal Project Manager will be;
Responsible and accountable for successful project planning and execution. Involved in all engineering and technical disciplines of projects. Scheduling, planning, forecasting and resourcing and client interactions. Responsibilities to ensure meeting contractual requirements accurately and on time, maintaining the quality from conception to completion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Project Manager;
Management of allocated projects; including initial design specification, price estimates, scheduling, allocation of resource, and monitoring project progress
- Work collaboratively with the project team to ensure that specification meets contractual requirements.
- Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specification.
- Liaison with other departments related to the project to assign and follow up action items and schedule resource to ensure progress.
- Anticipate problems; actively work to minimise any impact to both the business and the client and strive for timely problem resolutions.
- Manage project programme of works, risk registers, and action trackers
- Manage project financial tracker; continually monitoring costs against expectations and identifying opportunity to reduce costs/improve profitability including negotiation with suppliers to secure optimum price and service standards
- Ensure that all clients are actively informed of project progression, as required, communicate with clients to build relationships and their confidence in the business
- Communicate with clients and ensure that finances are agreed and signed off for payment with minimal delay
- Collaborate with the wider company to continually look for improvement opportunities
- Motivation; to be both self-motivated and motivate others to excel
- Be knowledgeable of CDM regulations around health and safety and planning works to manage risks from start to completion
- Attend client and supplier meetings as required
- Attend HAZID, HAZOP, and LOPA studies
Key Skills and Qualifications of the ideal Project Manager;
Safety, Health, and Environment awareness
Proficient in Microsoft Office – including MS Project or alternative project management software, and Microsoft Excel, Visio, Word, and PowerPoint
Strong interpersonal and organisational skills, able to communicate effectively via telephone or computer, so computer literacy is a vital asset.
Additional languages an advantage ? Organised and possess a high level of administration ability to effectively manage paperwork and electronic files.
Fluent in English to a very high standard and possess strong communication skills, as liaison with clients and colleagues is a large focus within the job.
Due to the volume of communication that will be required with the client, excellent customer service skills are essential
Experience of Solidworks and CAD Software (2D or 3D) advantageous
Experience in an ISO9001 compliant environment or equivalent an advantage
CSCS card advantageous as is knowledge of H&S regulations
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please give me a call on 01618718811