Position: Project Manager
Start date: ASAP
Job type: Permanent
Location: Remote or Hybrid up to you.
Salary: £24,000-£30,000 + bonus
My client is an award- winning software development agency based in London. They deign and develop top notch and beautiful mobile and web interfaces. They have grown massively in the past 5 years and are looking to grow even more over the next couple of years. They now push application within a wide range of industries that range from start-ups to large organisations.
As the client is scaling massively and accelerating their expansion in the UK and Europe, they are now looking for a project manager to help with the expansion. You will managing new and existing clients, you will work directly with the founding team, and you will join the company in a strategic role. Below are some bullet points of what to expect with the role.
- You will work closely with the team on strategy but also be testing out new approaches.
- You will build top quality digital products for world class clients but working closely with the project management and development team.
- You will help grow the business.
- You will eventually lead the project management team and manage key clients.
- Need to have minimum 6 months experience up to 4 years as a project manager.
- You need to be hard working, high energy.
- Need to show that you can handle deadlines and pressure (proven track record in similar role)
- Ambitious person who is looking to be a leader in the future.
- Must have excellent English for this role.
- Comfortable on working multiple projects.
- Familiar with CRMs and Slack.
- Agency experience is a must or have some experience with engineering practices.
- How you handle debugging and pushing Apps out of store.
- There is serious room for training and progression which can be achieved in a very short period of time.
- Fully remote
- Yearly bonus
- Regular social events
- 28 days holidays + B-days off
We would ideally like you to have an understanding on engineering and also have previous experience working within Software development.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up-to-date CV and expected salary to email@example.com
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.