Start date: ASAP
Job type: Permanent
Location: Hybrid (2 days in London/ 3 at home)
My client provides insightful analysis, industry experience and game changing technology to help their clients make good decisions. My client is a financial services consultancy, they do operate in a number of different fields (Pensions, Insurance, Investment, Analytics, Energy, Health, and football)
You will be in charge of the design and executive testing activities. This will be done through testing and automation. You will also take responsibility for the day to day running and progress of testing projects whilst working with and managing a range of stakeholders within DevOps working environments.
- Utilise Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) approaches within the context of Agile / DevOps working environments#
- Collaborate with stakeholders within and beyond the QA Team.
- Become an expert in writing, maintaining, and debugging robust checking scripts, attaining a high percentage of test automation and regression within CI / CD pipelines
- Routinely seek to develop and align skillsets across the QA Team to reduce key-person risk
- Clearly understand the difference between testing / checking, educate other stakeholders, and be mindful of a balanced approach in all testing-based projects
- Establish and cultivate relationships with interested stakeholders throughout the firm and be a trusted advisor within the firm regarding testing and QA best practices
- Proactively seek to streamline and harmonise testing processes and procedures
- Need to have 3+ years of experience as a QA Engineer, working in the development environments of agile, devops and lean.
- You need to have experience with Azure.
- C# experience is essential.
- Need to have an understanding of unit testing.
- Experience with Front-End testing toots such as Selenium and Web driver
- Have experience with API’s.
- Strong planning and organisational skills, including the ability to coordinate several work streams simultaneously, while balancing priorities and quality – escalating whenever appropriate.
- Life assurance
- Annual holiday leave-The holiday year runs from 1 September and the annual entitlement is 154 hours (22 days) if Analyst/Pensions Administrator, plus bank and public holidays. An individual’s entitlement increases by the equivalent of one day for each completed years’ continuous service up to a maximum of 182 hours (26 days). LCP also offer employees the ability to buy up to 8 further days or sell up to 5 days.
- Staff income protection insurance scheme –cover is 66% of scheme salary and is subject to scheme rules.
- Employee discounts through Eden red
- Discretionary bonus
- Babylon app
- Unmind app
- Peppy Health app
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up-to-date CV and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.