SALARY- £28,000 - £35,000 per annum plus benefits (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Quality Engineer on a permanent basis in the Hertfordshire Area with experience in the Medical Devices Manufacturing Industry or other similar regulated sectors. Your main duty will be to assist the Quality Engineering Team in the day-to-day quality duties and manufacturing activities as well as reporting into the Lead Quality Engineer.
The Quality Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience.
- Previous experience working as Quality Engineer within medical devices
- Skills in Six Sigma, 8D, 5 Why and FMEA
- Have previous experience of working with an ISO13485, AS9100, IATF16949 or other QMS
- Familiar with the auditing process.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Exposure to handling customer complaints
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Lead auditor certified – Beneficial
- Experience of CAPA or NCR’s – very beneficial
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Helping with the ISO audits
- Ensuring all products meet the required quality standards
- Supporting the customer complaint’s function.
- Ensuring all new projects within the business meet the requirement of the Quality Management System
- Developing quality plans and process maps
- Reviewing any failures that take place within manufacturing
- Liaising with other departments of all levels