SALARY- £30,000 - £37,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are looking for Quality Engineer on a permanent basis in the Seaford area with experience in the engineering / manufacturing industry. Your main duty will be to assist the Quality Management Team in the day to day running of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System and continuous improvement responsibilities.
The Quality Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience
- 2 years’ previous experience working in a similar Quality role
- Must have previous experience of running / maintaining a Quality Management System to ISO9001, AS9100, IATF16949 or ISO13485
- Understanding of continuous improvement, lean manufacturing or six sigma.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have previous experience working in a small quality/ manufacturing team
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills
- Understanding of Audits – beneficial.
- Ensuring that any failures are reviewed with manufacturing and engineering.
- Ensuring all products meet the required quality standards
- Supporting the Quality Assurance team with continuous improvement projects.
- Maintaining the QMS to ISO9001
- Conducting audits
- Liaising with other departments