The successful Project Manager will be responsible for working with stakeholders to take down requirements, and then manage project coordination from Cradle to the Grave, working extremely closely with various development & product teams.
This would suit a Project Manager who has experience of:
- Working closely with development teams
- Has experience of creating Project Plans
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any given point
- Experience of working in enterprise environments.
- Experience working in an Agile setting.
- Can communicate clearly while under pressure.
If this Project Manager role sounds like it could be of interest, then get in touch with your latest CV as our client is looking to move quickly for the right person.