Job Type: Permanent
Location: West Midlands – Birmingham or Stoke on Trent
Industry: M&E Building Services
Salary: up to £40K depending on experience
Premier Engineering has engaged with a key client who are looking for 2 experienced BIM Technician/Revit CAD Engineer required to join one of the UK’s fastest growing M&E Building Services companies with the UK head office located in Birmingham but with sites all over the UK.
My client has successfully delivered multiple large scale projects in Ireland, the UK & multiple locations in Europe. This MEP BIM Technician role is joining an experienced team in a very fast paced environment. We pride ourselves on being a full building services solutions provider.
- A leading Architects practice needs a talented Revit Technician
- They cover a wide variety of high profile projects internationally
Job Description The selected Revit Technician will need to have a strong project history within large developments and have working examples of these.
Person / Experience Required:
· Very good CAD experience using Revit software with suitable qualifications.
· Experience with Google SketchUp or similar to produce visualisations would be an advantage.
· Prepare technical drawings for tender stage and construction.
· Produce and revise layouts, design and working drawings.
· Able to demonstrate full awareness and knowledge of UK building regulations within the Building and Construction industry.
· Large development experience, preferably mixed use.
· Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
· Able to work to tight timescales and budgets with minimum supervision.
· Able to work methodically, accurately but at the same time quickly.
· Good communication skills, able to be clear and concise with information and support the team.
They are now looking to appoint a Revit Technician who has experience within building and construction with the ability to contribute to the conceptual interior and exterior design.
Sound interesting? Please contact Daniel Warby at Premier Engineering for more information and apply!