Our client is an innovative, data-driven cybersecurity solutions provider that leverages machine learning to help organizations of all sizes and sectors. The organization are expanding their US operations significantly and are looking to appoint several Sales Development Representatives to act as the bridge between Marketing & Sales.
Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with prospects customers. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to the organizations long-term business growth.
Responsibilities will include:
The Sales Development Reprentative is responsible for generating leads and a sales pipeline coverage for specific territories, typically via telephone and email.
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified meetings, opportunities and pipeline generation.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients.
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximize phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type.
- Craft and prioritize high value accounts in pipeline for strategic follow up through emailing, strategic calling, social selling.
- Work with marketing to help create catchy email content that has a high open and conversation rate.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Effective use of CRM to create a robust database.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact through to qualified prospect.
- Direct experience in a SDR / BDR or similar function.
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Desire to perform lead generation responsibilities including high volume cold calling and email duties.
- Understanding of outbound lead generation best practices and experience using prospecting applications.
- High attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Competitive who thrives in a target driven environment.
- You will have experience teaming with sales and marketing leaders to support all outbound lead generation initiatives.
What's on Offer:
If you are interested in shaping a huge market which is facing unprecedented growth and are looking for a high paced environment with a reward centric culture and incentives, please apply for immediate consideration.
You can expect a competitive base salary, realistic bonuses, stellar benefits (including 25 days PTO, Comprehensive medical, dental and vision) and significant career development opportunities.