Job: Sales Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Benefits: 24 days holiday + BH, Bonus Structure, Death in service – 2x Salary, Pension, Early finish on a Friday
Premier Engineering has engaged with a key client and an established Vehicle Mounting Manufacturing company providing a wide range of services to the telecommunications, power transmission and distribution industries and high-profile clients. Due to team & project growth an opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager to join on a permanent basis.
Sales Manager role:
The Sales Manager role is an exciting new role within an ever-growing business. This role will be a focus on winning new business for the client and exceeding sales targets, by opening profitable new accounts in addition to managing existing customers.
Sales Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Growing and managing business within the existing database and help identifying new opportunities through to closure.
- Working closely with the internal sales admin and production team to manage customer expectations through to the build process.
- Building strong and lasting relationships with all customers.
- Promoting new product into the marketplace.
- CRM input and management / organisation of database.
Sales Manager Key Skills / Experience:
- Experience within a proven capital sales background.
- Highly organised in used to working to tight deadlines and able to work under own initiative.
- Highly sales motivated and target driven.
- Ability to sell solutions suited to customers’ requirements.
- Vehicle knowledge.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Flexible with overseas travelling.
If you could be interested in the role as a Sales Manager, please apply with your latest CV, Salary expectation and availability as soon as possible. Call Kieren at Premier Engineering on 0121 796 1888 for further information.
Not for you?...
We offer up to £500 referral reward if you can recommend a friend who we successfully place in this role.
I look forward to hearing from you.