Premier Group are currently recruiting an accomplished and ambitious Customer Success Manager on behalf of our client a Data & Lead Generation Startup that are emerging from stealth mode.
The organization is entering an exciting phase of significant growth and as such are continuously searching for the brightest, most talented people to help them further develop their market share, with a primary focus on leveraging existing enterprise relationships.
Responsibilities will include:
The Customer Success Manager will support will support the sales team as well as the organizations growing client base.
You'll predominately manage mutually profitable relationships with marketers at software & tech companies and will work autonomously in a fully remote environment.
If you are a creative thinker that is willing to test to find the best way to produce results, this may be for you.
- Working side by side with the sales team to help close and land new deals and grow relationships with current customers.
- Become an industry expert on the landscape, competitors and gaps for the organization to attack.
- Navigate through complex negotiations at the executive level.
- Leverage strong personal presentation skills and a variety of effective sale tools.
- Resolve customer issues.
- Proposing creative ways to structure specific demand or lead gen campaigns to prospects and customers.
- Running onboarding, kickoff and weekly check in calls internally and externally.
- Spearhead, manage, coordinate campaigns with platform partners.
- Liaise with overseas office in coordinating and driving delivery schedules.
- Experience gained with either a media agency, B2B marketing agency, or marketing department in a Customer Success and/or Account Manager role.
- Demonstrated track record of success in B2B Marketing, with hands on demand or lead gen experience.
- You have planned, executed and optimization campaigns across multiple channels to hit the planned KPIs and you are comfortable guiding a client to do the same.
- Proven experience in managing technical and straight forward project implementations and onboarding processes.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrated high skill levels of written and verbal communication. Excellence in business writing, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience helping marketing departments identity gaps in their process and providing recommendations on how to solve them.
- Marketing Automation, CRM, BI / Analytics tools experience.
- Must have strong ability to influence and proven negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, analytical, and logical skills.
- Able to manage time effectively and stay organized.
What's on Offer:
If you are interested in adding value to a growing market which is continuing to expand and are looking for an environment with a reward centric culture and incentives, please apply for immediate consideration.
You can expect a competitive base salary, performance related rewards, stellar benefits (including unlimited PTO, Comprehensive medical, dental and vision) and significant career development opportunities.
You'll join and learn from a team of founders and entrepreneurs who have built, scaled and sold multiple successful businesses.