£45,000 - £50,000 per annum
I am partnered with a fantastic, growing organisation who are seeking experienced Senior Software Developers to join their agile development team. This role is predominantly back-end and are seeking experienced developers with a strong technical ability in C#, .Net and SQL.
They currently have a medium sized development team and due to the vast number of projects they have in the pipeline, they are looking to double their team by Summer 2020.
Senior Software Developer Responsibilities:
- Contribute thoughts and ideas in daily stand ups to move each project forward.
- Be responsible for providing timescales / story points for pieces of work.
- Help shape the conventions the team uses to ensure high quality code.
- Perform code reviews with other developers.
- 3 years’ experience with C#, .Net and SQL.
- Experience of an Agile environment.
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays.
- Free on-site parking.
- Flexible working.
- Social activities (weekly football, bowling etc)
- 1-day remote working per week.