Responsibilities of the Senior Electrical Building Services Design Engineer
- Working as part of an established team of design engineers, and closely with colleagues of other disciplines, you will prepare detailed engineering designs across a variety of sectors.
- Contributing to developing the design of engineering solutions and systems within the built environment, preparing plans, specifications, and schedules.
- Create reports to support design concepts that show compliance with standards and best practice.
- Inspect installations reviewing progress, quality, and performance.
Requirements of the Senior Electrical Building Services Design Engineer
- Relevant Electrical Engineer Building Services degree
- Experience using Dialux, CAD and Revit.
- Senior Management experience
- Up to date knowledge of current building regulations and health & safety regulations
- Revit knowledge and experience will be beneficial.
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Elliot Barker.
0161 871 88 11