Job Type: Permanent
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire (remote working available)
Industry: Building Services
Premier Engineering has engaged with a new and key client who are a world leader, multi-national, multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy specialised within Building Services. Due to team growth in an ever expanding industry an opportunity has arisen for a Senior Mechanical Engineer based from the Nottingham office.
Working as a key member of the team, you will be provided with the autonomy to design Mechanical services in many sectors of the industry and be client facing, representing the Company at all levels.
- You will have experience in using recognised design software tools such as REVITT and ideally have exposure to MagiCAD
- Have great communication skills that can adapt both to external parties and clients but also within the team
- Understand project needs and be able to manage the full delivery
- You will have recognised qualifications in Mechanical services design and either be working towards Chartered Status, or have an interest in doing so
- Be able to work both autonomously and as part of a team in support to deliver projects
- Experience of people management is desirable
- Future flexibility will be needed for regular co-operation, travel and inter-office working
- In house expertise for Mechanical enquiries
What’s on offer for you as Senior Mechanical Engineer:
- An opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary team in a leading consultancy
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent future career opportunities
Sound interesting? Please contact Daniel Warby at Premier Engineering for further information and apply!