The Company & Role
A role for a PHP Software Developer with Symfony to work with a growing software company, who have an exciting roadmap to build a suite of new mobile and web applications.
As a business they operate a ‘remote first’ policy, meaning that the PHP Developer will enjoy the flexibility to work from home full-time, with the occasional visit to the office which is based around Surrey / London.
The PHP Developer will be integral part of an Agile team, developing the next phase of the product suite, building complex applications using Symfony and PHP.
- Understand and translate both technical and non-technical requirements.
- Develop high-quality and secure code.
- Help to implement automated unit tests.
- Help ensure optimal performance of applications.
- Take an active part in an agile team and invest in knowledge sharing.
?Skills & Technology
- PHP with Symfony – latest versions, ideally
If interested, apply with your latest CV & I’ll get in touch ASAP if it’s a good match