Senior PPC Executive focus: Provide efficient paid search campaign management continuing performance improvement and ensuring clients enjoy wonderful ROI delivering to their business goals! As senior executive, you will be responsible for managing supplier relationships directly, on behalf of the agency and PPC team.
Senior PPC Executive Duties include:
- Work alongside senior teams to train and guide team member.
- Support Search Executives reviewing account performance and produce insights from the results data, plan optimizations, plan and execute tests and expansions as required.
- Manage your own account adhering to best practice guidelines.
- Manage client budgets
- Make recommendations on your accounts for development.
- Work to meet client deadlines and proactively plan test and expansions of your accounts.
- Maintain position and professional stakeholder management.
- Attend internal weekly meetings for all clients
- Experience managing PPC campaigns and accounts either agency or client side.
- Google & Bing ads
- Structure progression (target list, once completed you will be promoted its that simple)
- Free parking
- Paid lunch (£6 per day)
- Team events
- Birthday off
- Pension contribution
- Local discounts
- Subsidised gym membership
For more information or for consideration apply today with your latest CV!