Are you an experienced recruitment consultant looking for your next step?
Are you looking to work in a busy market where you can earn excellent commission?
If you're looking for a business that invests in you personally and gives you a fantastic platform for your career then we’d love to hear from you.
About Premier Group:
Premier Group are a leading recruitment agency, established in 2000 and 20 years on we continue to grow across the UK and US. We are one of the leading Technology, Creative and Engineering Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and USA. With 4 UK offices in Reading, London, Birmingham and Manchester and 2 in America in New York and Austin.
Premier Group are proud winners of multiple awards, accolades and testimonials which we have gained over the years. This includes being voted into the Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for 9 straight years. As a result of this we are now looking to hire Senior Recruitment Consultants to join our Reading team.
We are seeking:
- Proven experience / track record of success and can demonstrate how you have grown your current business – Technology or Engineering recruitment experience is desirable but not essential.
- Exceptional leadership skills working cohesively and managing a large team.
- Thrive under pressure and has key attention to detail.
- Individuals who have a strong desire to build and maintain business relationships.
- Have great organisational skills and enjoy a sense of challenge.
- Desire to carry out training sessions for Junior Consultants
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Transparent and structured career progression advancing to Directorship
- Leading commission scheme paying up to 40% of what you generate (Unrivalled)
- Mentoring, coaching, training by the business owners and management thorough comprehensive development program.
- Working from home options, post-lockdown
- Shareholder options
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Latest mobile phones, laptops and resources on the market
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives
- Discounted vouchers
- Chance to work closely with our training department for ongoing support and development