Guildford (Full Remote)
Are you looking for your next challenge within Software Development where you can work with the modern technologies and progress within the business? I’m currently recruiting for a global SaaS Solutions Business who are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their growing team in Guildford!
The company are a world-wide business who provide psychometric solutions to support businesses with their colleague engagement and recruitment strategies. The company have seen a real post-pandemic boom and are now looking to expand the team.
As the Senior Software Engineer, you will develop web-based applications in a primarily Microsoft based tech-stack, be part of the entire development cycle and have an involvement in production releases. You will collaborate with a variety of different teams and play an active role in best practices and introducing modern technologies.
This role offers full remote working, although their Guildford offices are open...
- 3-5 years minimum commercial experience in Full Stack environment.
- Back End Skills: C#, .Net Framework OR .Net Core, ASP.NET WebForms.
- Additional Skills: SQL, MVC, LINQ.
- Ideal experience in Agile Development, Azure, Blazor would be a plus.
- Desire to learn and progress within the business.
- Degree educated in Computer Science or related field would be ideal.
- 25 Days Holiday plus bank holidays.
- Private Medical Insurance, Medical Cashback Plan.
- 7% Pension.
- Life Assurance – x4 salary.
- 100% remote but with bookable desks in Guildford office if you want to work from the office.
- Flexible working hours i.e. start early finish early or start late and finish late.
- 1 day per month to work on whatever tech/training/project you want to.
- Pluralsight licence for self-learning.
- Visual Studio Pro licence with Azure credits to play with each month.
- JetBrains Dot Ultimate Licence with ReSharper etc.
If this opportunity is of interest then please apply or email me your CV today as our client is looking to interview ASAP!
Tim Stock – firstname.lastname@example.org
01189028800 / 07980610737