LOCATION - Maidenhead
TERM - Permanent
SALARY - £32,000 - £44,000 (dependent on experience)
My client - a manufacturer of High Power Special Purpose Machinery are on the lookout for a Field Service Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in Newbury.
The Field Service Engineer Will Ideally Have The Following Attributes:
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 or above in Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- Ideally experience working within heavy plant or process industries.
- Knowledge of PLC Programming for Automation Systems.
- Experience of wiring and rewiring of Electrical Systems.
- Proven ability to work in a Field Service based position; managing your own schedule efficiently.
The Field Service Engineer's Duties Will Involve:
- Delivering Technical Support and upgrades to equipment on customer sites.
- Responding to break downs and faults in an quick and effective manner.
- Wiring and Rewiring of Electrical Systems.
- Electronic repair of Systems at Circuit Level
- Contributing to Design feedback on current systems to improve reliability and function of products going forward.
If you are interested in this Field Service Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.