£70,000 | Reading area
This role is with an established, who create software products that help improve sustainability, safety and innovative within the transport sector.
They seek a Software Development Manager to lead a team of circa 10 .NET Developers, who build a suite of web, desktop and cloud-based applications in an Agile environment.
As the Software Development Manager, you will lead in a mainly hands off capacity. However, there may be occasion that you jump in to code, so you should be skilled with C# .NET development.
This company are remote first, so your location is flexible. There will be a requirement for you to work from the office for 1 day every fortnight. The office is near Reading.
Benefits include 25 days holiday (plus bank), pension scheme, flexible working hours, life assurance, income protection and support for professional study.
- Leadership and coaching of Software Developers.
- Take part in system architecture and design.
- Support the development of product roadmap.
- Recruitment planning and delivery.
- Ensure best practice across the team.
- Previous experience managing .NET Developers.
- Stakeholder management.
- Software design and delivery.