My client is an amazing Tech start-up company who are looking for software Engineers to join their tightly knit development team and play a big part in the Company’s growth.
What you’d be doing day to day
- Working on the core platform of their product including the serverless microservices cloud platform, used for secure ingest, analysis and algorithmic processing of geo-location and temperature data, and a series of user-facing software products
- Supporting the architectural and technical design
- Automating testing and deployment using Dev Ops strategies and technologies
- Learning new things.
- Stick to a lean methodology; They really mean this - code ships daily.
- They have daily stand-ups and a close working team.
- Bi-weekly product meetings, everyone has a voice
- They are a small team and have minimal process to reflect this.
- They leverage existing technology as much as possible that means using the right libraries and serverless PaaS technologies etc.
- At least 2 years professional experience
- Node / JS / Typescript / Vue (or React)
- AWS experience, ideally serverless
- Dev Ops
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of initiative
- Systematic approach to problem solving
- Able to demonstrate a commitment to quality and delivery
- Flexible approach to working with the potential for multiple concurrent tasks
If you are interested in this role and you think you are the perfect Frontend React Developer, please send your most up-to-date CV and expected day rate through.
Alternatively, if you know someone who would be a great candidate then Premier Group also present a great referral scheme!
Please contact Ebonie Caskey on 0207 247 5747 or email email@example.com.