Up to £40,000 | Great Yarmouth (Hybrid)
This role will form part of a small software development team, to developer a suite of desktop applications that are used for R&D purposes.
Most of the applications are C# .NET based, with some C++ too. You can be either skilled in C# or C++, as long as you’re familiar working in a Windows environment.
This is a hybrid role, meaning that you can expect your working hours to be split between home & office working.
The role offers a starting salary up to £40,000, plus benefits including 8% pension, medical/dental cover, income protection and a lunchtime finish on Fridays.
- Design software specifications based on user requirements.
- Develop and maintain software applications.
- Help with testing applications.
- Ensure all applications are documented correctly.
- C# .NET and/or C++
- Visual Studio
- Experience of the full SDLC