Salary- £40,000 - 50,000 per annum dependent on experience
Type- 1-year fixed term contract – Possibility for permanent after.
Location- Eindhoven – Netherlands
My client works in the Electronics Manufacturing Sector
The Software Product Manager will ideally have the following skills:
- 3-5+ years experience
- Experience within project management processes in an industrial environment
- Programmer, in validation or in project management
- Be able to break down information to smaller manageable pieces and then put it back in the overall picture again
- Main responsibility is to manage iterations and continuous improvements of already launched software products
- Responsible to coordinate/support (operations) validation of new software products during the execution phase. (agree on validation plan, buglist…etc
- Responsible to drive implementation of Software ECRs according CREM ECR process
- Perform root cause analysis for problems of launched products and recommend solutions/improvements to the develop team.
- Product life cycle management (Implementation only) to ensure maintenance of all documentation, and availability of software products.
- From time to time work face to face with the customer to understand the technical demands behind the features and bug fixes and report solution descriptions.
- Prioritize the requested features and bugfixes and map them into software releases including release documentation
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.