SALARY- £40,000 - £60,000 per annum
We are looking for Supplier Quality Engineer on a permanent basis in the Camrbidgeshire area with experience in the Manufacturing industry. This would also be suitable for someone with any experience in actively developing the quality of a client by going to their site.
The Supplier Quality Improvement Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience
- Previous experience working in a similar Quality or Supplier Improvement role
- Must have previous experience working with an regulated manufacturing industry.
- Good working knowledge of various Continuous or Quality improvement techniques.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous experience of carrying out supplier quality audits.
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Aerospace, Automotive or Medical Devices experience – beneficial.
- Ensuring that any failures are reviewed with manufacturing and engineering.
- Work with suppliers to improve their quality of product.
- Maintaining the QMS to ISO9001
- Travel to supplier sites where necessary.