Our client is a respected, high-growth, Salesforce Platinum partner with a global reach. The organization help a range of clients with digital transformation on the Salesforce platform.
The business are committed to deliver world class services that include advisory, implementation and managed services with a customer centric approach.
As a Salesforce Technical Architect, you'll be leading the technical design and development of cutting edge solutions for some of the world’s most recognized brands.
Responsibilities will include:
The successful applicant will join a technical team that is highly regarded in industry, working in a fast-paced environment.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products with some support from Technical Architects.
- Provide estimates of the level of effort to implement a solution based on business requirements.
- Lead technical design sessions with the client, designing and documenting technical solutions that are aligned with the client’s business objectives.
- Provide guidance during evaluation of a business requirement and how it can be met with either point-and-click configuration or code and customization.
- Ability to refine user stories with necessary technical aspects (i.e., security, visibility, scalability, extensibility, performance) to ensure feasibility.
- The technical delivery of Salesforce implementations including: Development of custom solutions and integrations, Managing technical scope and client expectations. Evaluating system & architectural constraints and performance implications.
- Design and manage the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- Demonstrate technical thought leadership during projects and during project recap to other consultants.
- Have a strong working knowledge of Lightning Component Framework, APEX and Visualforce.
- Be comfortable with agile, waterfall and hybrid delivery methodologies.
- Leverage your strong customer facing skills during project delivery as well as support pre-sales processes.
- Make regular internal contributions to support the scalability of our rapid growth.
- Follow and understand new Salesforce products and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions.
- Significant Salesforce experience with the last 2+ years as a Technical Lead / Lead Developer.
- Strong understanding of the core Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud) with functional knowledge of other areas of the Product Suite (Marketing Cloud, Analytics Cloud, Revenue Cloud, etc.).
- Strong knowledge and experience of Salesforce development, configuration, and administration capabilities.
- Web Services development or experience with the Salesforce API (REST/SOAP/Bulk, etc.).
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.).
- Strong understanding of environment management, org strategy, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment either on a team or as an individual contributor.
- Excellent client-facing written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Active Salesforce certifications Application and System Architect - other certifications are preferred.
- Must be eligible to work for any employer in the US.
What's on Offer:
If you are interested in adding value to a high growth market, and are looking for an environment with a reward centric culture, we'd love to hear from you.
You can expect a competitive base salary, performance related bonuses, stellar benefits (including enhanced PTO, Comprehensive medical, dental and vision & 401k match), and significant career development opportunities in a rapidly growing company.