Company: Global Marketing Implementation Agency
Salary: Up to £50,000
Typical Projects: Video, print & digital
The role is at an agency that creates, produces and adapts advertising content for worldwide brands.
Your mission as Technical Project Manager is to plan and manage project activity. The role will be a challenging mix of technical skill, ensuring best practice, project management and leadership so I am looking for someone with experience in a similar agency background.
Your key responsibilities:
- Support Senior Management and Sales through presentation of technology to existing and prospective clients
- Lead broad based implementation projects
- Ensuring efficient solutions for production system requirements
- Show a high level of technical knowledge
- Manage Zona Workflow and DAM projects
- Provide leadership in the initiation, definition, execution and closure of the project