Location: London (Hybrid ideally but flexible)
Job Type: Permanent/Contract (No Sponsorship)
Salary: Depending on experience
Start date: ASAP
- We are looking for an innovative problem-solver to help us improve our products.
- Work with one of the products which requires the development of a web-based 3D house editor & viewer using 360 panoramas.
- With this role your focus will be to focus on maintaining and improving the 3D viewer application.
- Ideally have 5+ years experience in Three.js development (will consider if below 5 years)
- Unity3D and React.js is a bonus.
- A strong background in Math ideally to a university level is preferred but not a necessity.
- Must have expert knowledge of 3D design and animation tools (Maya, 3Ds Max, Etc)
This a great opportunity, so let me know ASAP if yourself or someone you know may be a good fit! Please email your CV and Salary expectation immediately to: firstname.lastname@example.org - then I will jump on a call to run through the brief in more detail.