Despite the current climate, Premier Group has grown from strength to strength over the past year and so are in a fantastic position to be looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our successful London team.
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious self-starter who works well under-pressure to thrive in a busy working environment. You will have lots of autonomy and responsibility to grow your desk. Excellent career opportunity with high earning potential.
If you are looking to take a step into the industry and have experience within Sales (Property, Automotive, Telesales, Brokerage, B2B, B2C, Fundraising), Premier Group has an opportunity for you. You will be working as part of a high-achieving team to provide the best candidates to our clients on a daily basis.
About Premier Group:
Premier Group are a leading recruitment agency, established in 2000 and 20 years on we continue to grow across the UK and US. We are one of the leading Technology, Creative and Engineering Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and USA. With 4 UK offices in Reading, London, Birmingham and Manchester and 2 in America in New York and Austin.
Premier Group are proud winners of multiple awards, accolades and testimonials which we have gained over the years. This includes being voted into the Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for 8 straight years. As a result of this we are now looking to hire Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our London team.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Transparent and structured career progression advancing to Directorship
- Leading commission scheme paying up to 40% of what you generate (Unrivalled)
- Mentoring, coaching, training by the business owners and management thorough comprehensive development program.
- Working from home options, post-lockdown
- Shareholder options
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Personalised career progression plan with management opportunities within your first three years
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly incentives
- Vouchers / discounted memberships.
- Chance to work closely with our training department for ongoing support and development