Do you consider yourself to be a resilient, motivated, goal driven individual?
Are you looking to build a career within an environment that supports & provides a clear route for progression?
Do you want the chance to thrive in an industry that recognises success, celebrates hard work and provides a clear in-depth training programme?
… If the answer is YES to the above, we would love to hear from you!
We are currently looking for talented individuals to join us out of our HQ based in Reading Town Centre as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. We have been established for 22 years and we specialise within the Technology, Engineering & Creative sectors.
We are proud winners of multiple awards, accolades & testimonials which we have gained over the years. These include being voted into the Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for, for 9 years straight! We have also recently just been voted THE BEST mid-sized company to work for in the uk for 2022!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Role.
- Sourcing both clients and candidates in your specialist field by searching our database, looking through job boards and cold calling.
- Creating and maintaining client relationships.
- Booking and attending client meetings.
- Writing and posting Job Adverts.
- Reviewing applications.
- Ensuring candidates attend their interviews and are fully prepared beforehand.
- Negotiating and securing offers with the clients.
- Ensuring all candidates details are on the CRM system and are kept up to date.
- Goal driven mind-set
- Career driven
- Friendly & approachable personality
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal)
- Active listener
- 40% uncapped commission scheme.
- Clear progression route.
- Projected earnings of up to £45k within your first year.
- Market leading training programme.
- A bottle of champagne when you close your first deal.
- Fun and buzzy office environment with a pool table and games station.
- Monthly, Quarterly & Annual incentives, which have previously included trips away to Las Vegas, Amsterdam, and Barcelona to name a few!
- Subsidised Gym Membership.
- EAP programme for all employees.
- Working from home options available (post training sign off – minimum 3 days in the office)