Industry – Technology in Retail
Location – London - Hybrid working
Job type – Permanent
Salary - Up to 35k
Premier Group are working alongside a high street leading company boasting some of the biggest high street brands. This is an exciting opportunity to grow with the company that is growing it’s tech team immediately. Administration, maintenance and configuration of Salesforce Commerce Cloud web application environments and back-end systems and processes.
- Tech Requirements – Salesforce/Demandware, SQL and Python
- First line of contact for the for all web operation queries
- Maintaining, developing existing systems
- E-commerce Cloud web application enviroments
- Web support logging and assisting
- Write and optimise SQL queries as required by the business
- Develop and assist with systems UAT
- Working with productions using SQL queries published to Microsoft Excel including use of VBA.
- Can do attitude
- Team player, willing to support the team
Additional Experience ideally
- Oracle BD Tool or Toad
- Advanced Excel
- Project management
- Previous experience working with the retail or fashion industries - Desirable
If you feel like this role could be a good fit for your experience then please apply today with your most updated CV. Alternatively if this is not quite right for you, but you have someone you are able to recommend please do pass on my details. We offer a successful referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.
Please contact Jack at Premier Group on 0207 247 5747, or email email@example.com