Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30K - £40K DOE – Plus Overtime & Annual Bonus
Location: Dudley, West Midlands
Industry: Steel Processing Machinery
Premier Engineering has engaged with a key client and a leader in Design, Manufacturer & Installation of Steel Process Machinery. Due to project and team growth a new opportunity has unearthed for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join on a permanent basis. This position will be office based, some remote working can be arranged if required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To design and develop a range of tube straightening equipment as well as ancillary handling equipment.
- 3D modelling.
- Detail design, assembly, and mechanical drawings to industry standards for manufacturing purposes.
- Liaise with Technical Director to ensure engineering deadlines are met.
- Autodesk inventor knowledge preferred, Solidworks experience would also be an advantage.
- AutoCAD experience preferred (plant layout).
- HNC qualification (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering advantageous, but not essential.
- Ability to work within an experienced drawing office.
- Competitive salary + overtime + annual bonus
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Sound interesting? Please contact Daniel Warby at Premier Engineering for further information and apply!