JOB- Quality Engineer
SALARY- £30,000 - £50,000 per annum plus benefits (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Quality Engineer on a permanent basis in the Worthing Area with experience in the Medical Devices Manufacturing Industry. Your main duty will be to assist the Quality Engineering Team in the day to day quality duties and manufacturing activities as well as reporting into the Quality Manager.
The Quality Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience.
- Previous experience working as Quality Engineer within ISO13485
- Skills in Six Sigma, 8D, 5 Why and FMEA
- Have previous experience of working with Medical Devices.
- Familiar with the auditing process.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Exposure to handling customer complaints
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Understanding of 21 CFR 820 - beneficial
- Experience of CAPA or NCR’s – very beneficial
- Good problem-solving skills.
The Quality Engineer role will involve:
- Helping with the ISO audits
- Ensuring all products meet the required quality standards
- Supporting the customer complaints function.
- Ensuring all new projects within the business meet the requirement of the Quality Management System
- Developing quality plans and process maps
- Carrying out CAPA investigations
- Reviewing any failures that take place within manufacturing
- Liaising with other departments of all levels
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.