Job: Sales Engineer
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000
Premier Engineering has engaged with a key client and an established Cutting Edge Manufacturing company providing a wide range of services to the Aerospace industry, and high-profile clients. Due to team & project growth an opportunity has arisen for a Sales Engineer to join on a permanent basis.
Sales Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- Maintain a visible external presence through customer visits & build and nurture customer relationships from the ground up.
- Maintain the CRM database with relevant pricing and commercial information.
- Provide detailed monthly reports for the senior management team.
- Support the internal team where required i.e., holidays or extended periods of absence.
Sales Engineer Key Skills:
- Experience within a Sales background exceeding sale targets and generating revenue growth by maximising opportunities with existing customers and winning new business.
- Have a strong Engineering background – ideally within an Electromechanical company.
- Excellent communication skills and able to engage with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience with negotiating and problem solving and be able to work under pressure.
- Hold a Full UK Driving License.
- 2 years Technical Sales experience required / 2 years Engineering background preferrable.
Sales Engineer Benefits:
- Company Car
- Laptop & Phone
- On-Site Parking
- Sick Pay
- Store Discounts
- Wellness Programmes
- Work from Home
If you could be interested in the role as a Sales Engineer, please apply with your latest CV, Salary expectation and availability as soon as possible. Call Kieren at Premier Engineering on 0121 796 1888 for further information.
Not for you?...
We offer up to £500 referral reward if you can recommend a friend who we successfully place in this role.
I look forward to hearing from you.