Manchester or Remote
£30,000 - £40,000
An innovative digital agency that specialise in development within the charity sector, have an exiting opportunity for a Junior, Mid or Senior level Web Developer, to join their team on a permanent basis. This role will be based in the city centre of Manchester or on a remote basis. The successful Web Developer will have at least 2 years’ experience working on bespoke and custom applications for a variety of clients across the board, including experience working with CMS platforms. The ideal Web Developer with have experience with WordPress, and/or experience with Drupal. The Web Developer will be working on primarily back end focused applications, alongside a front end developer on each project within a fast paced environment and agile environment. The successful Web Developer will demonstrate an excellent standard of written code throughout the whole development life cycle and be able to maintain and configurate the servers. This company is very passionate about the work they provide and are looking for an ambitious developer to join their company to help shape the web applications they provide.
- At least 3+ years web development experience.
- Previous experience working for an agency in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to share a portfolio of personal projects and code examples.
- Experience creating bespoke and custom applications.
- Basic experience with HTML/CSS.
- Proven commercial experience with WordPress.
- Experience working with 3rd party API integrations 3rd party plug-ins.
- Designing and implementing new features and back end functionality.
- Deployment tools for secure WordPress hosting platforms.
- Experience working with version controls, Git/SVN or similar.
- Experience with MySQL relational databases.
- Experience with Drupal CMS.
- Fully remote opportunity.
- x 3 paid leave for volunteering work.
- Flexible working hours.
- Buy & Sell holiday scheme.
- Health and childcare vouchers.
- Extended paternity and maternity
Alternatively, for more information, ring Ellie Youngs on 01618 718 811.